Dad plays an important role in every step their child takes. They’re like warriors who will fight every battle for the sake of their child’s happiness. A father’s love will never end until the end of time. However, some children grow up without a father, some lose their dad because of death. Not everyone is given the chance to spend their entire life with their father because of so many different reasons that they have no control over.
- “Until you have your own son, you will never know the joy and love that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son”.
- “By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he is wrong”.
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.” – Harlan Coben
- “No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “I still get a lot of hugs but none of them are as warm as yours”.Miss you dad.
- “It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad”.
- “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowy
Miss you Dad quotes from Daughter
- “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.” – Unknown
- “Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” – Bindi Irwin
- “The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” – Adrienne C. Moore
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
- “Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today”.-Unknown
- “Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go”.-fathermag
- “I want to be the most amazing girl in the world because my dad deserves nothing less than that”.-Unknown
- “Some people don’t believe in heros,but they haven’t met my Dad”.Unknown
- “Every Father’s Day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. Dad, I wish I could just turn back time and live out every single day of my childhood as if it were a grand Father’s Day celebration”.
- “On the day I lost you, I lost a father, a friend, and an idol who I looked up to”.